Travel First Aid Kit
Travel First Aid Check List
köp Viagra i thailand What to pack in your Travel First Aid Kit?
för Atarax The World Health Organisation recommends all travellers include an oral rehydration solution (Hydralyte)
simlazione opzioni binarie Contents of a basic Medical Kit:
ez traders First Aid Items:
- Adhesive Tape
- Antiseptic wound cleanser or alkaline soap
- Safety pins
- Emollient (lubricant) eye drops
- Insect repellent
- Insect bite treatment
- Antihistamine tablets (or cream)
- Nasal decongestant
- Oral rehydration salts (e.g. Hydralyte)
- Simple analgesics (e.g. paracetamol)
- Sterile dressing
- Clinical thermometer
- Adhesive strips to close small wounds
http://adamscreative.eu/?likvor=bdswiss-infomaterial-kostenlos-downloaden bdswiss infomaterial kostenlos downloaden Additional items according to destination and individual travel needs:
- Medication for pre-existing medical conditions
- Antidiarrhoeal medication
- Broad spectrum antibiotics
- Anti bacterial ointment
- Antifungal powder
- Antimalerial medication
- Bed net
- Spare eye glasses and/or spare contact lenses (and solution)
How much Hydralyte do I Pack?
miglior programma trading on line This depends on:
- How long will you be travelling for?
- How hot will it be?
- How much physical activity will be involved in your holiday?
- How much alcohol will you consume?
- How many dependent family members/friends will you have to look after if they get sick/dehydrated?
binära optioner candlestick Our Advice: Always pack two!!
حساب تداول مجاني الخيارات الثنائية One for the bottom of your suitcase in case you get sick and one in your hand luggage for recreational (alcohol, flights, physical activity etc.) dehydration. You may need more depending on your answers to the above questions.