Sports & Exercise
The Hydralyte Sports Range
Hydralyte Sports is an electrolyte solution clinically formulated for rapid rehydration.
Hydralyte Sports is low in sugar and high in the nine essential electrolytes and minerals lost in sweat, which your body needs to perform at its best.
Benefits of Hydralyte Sports
- Formulated to prevent and treat dehydration associated with sport and exercise
- Aids in the relief and prevention of muscle cramps and spasms
- Clinical (HYPOTONIC) formulation rapidly replaces fluid and electrolytes
- Formulated for prolonged or vigorous physical activity resulting in heavy sweating
- Helps maintain healthy physical and mental function
- Low energy content: 192 Kilojoules from sugar per 600 mL serve, versus standard sports drinks which can contain 627–797 Kilojoules per 600 mL serve!
- Suitable for elite and recreational athletes
- Reduces the risk of hyponatremia and heat exhaustion during prolonged physical activity
Maximum Daily Dose:
According to body weight, take up to 5 x 600 mL (>60 kg) or 3 x 600 mL (<60 kg) doses in a day, during activity, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Not suitable for children 12 years and younger.
Contains 353 mg potassium: if you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
Contains 690 mg sodium: Quantity of sodium per maximum daily dose is 3450 mg.
Contains sugars. Not suitable for the treatment of iron deficiency anaemia.